HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Naruto Domain is CLOSED. It will face a reboot sometime in the future. I can no longer say how soon it's going to start, but I can assure you that it will eventually happen. In the meantime, you guys all enjoy yourselves...

Share | 

Hibiki Niiro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Tom
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ninja Progression
Money: 230¥
Level: 15
Experience Bar:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Name: Hibiki Niiro
Appearance: Niiro has red hair, usually in a pony tail. His eyes are green (though usually with a bag or two under from nights up training), and his complexion is slightly tanned, like lightly-done toast. He wears his handband as a headband, but usually also has a pair of goggles around his neck. The occasional hint of five o'clock shadow etch his face, but usually he is cleanly shaven.

Physical form wise, Niiro is about 5' 9" and is generally lean. His legs are closer to muscle than the rest of him, but that is from running. As for cloathing, Dan usually dresses light for quick movement. He wear khaki shorts, tied with a rope belt that also keeps his ninja tools in line. His legs are thoroughly bandaged, and he wears a simple grey t-shirt with the Leaf Village crest on the front. Once he reached Chuunin, he wore the same t-shirt under his vest. Finally, he wears a pair of black gloves with metal plates along the back

Personality: Niiro is at his heart a team player. He loves working towards a common goal with team mates or other villagers. This was reinforced from an early age when he trained with his father and with his sister, Kuo. Niiro believes in family before friends, but can accept that people other than blood can be 'family'

Fairness is another principle with guides Niiro. He hates seeing people use unfair advantages over the less fortunate, and he can not stand cheating. His crusade against both ideals made him rather unpopular in school with a lot of the other students, but reinforced his bonds with those who he was able to befriend.

Niiro respects the ranks of the village to the letter, wishing to treat those above him with the respect that he himself would want if he was in their position. Though he never has announced it, he wants to surpass his father, who is a Jonin in the village. Jonin has been the metaphoric glass ceiling for the previous generations of his family, and he wants to be better than that

To help himself get stronger, Niiro loves to challange himself and others. He loves to race and have accuracy contests using targets. Niiro never turns down a challenge unless he knows that the outcome is neither going to improve his skills or the skills of whomever he is competing against.

History Background: Niiro is the fourth generation of his family, all of which were ninja postmen. Naturally, Niiro wanted to pick up the family trade, and even as a boy accompanied his father, Gou, on mail runs and tried his best to follow in his footsteps. When he became of age, he enlisted in the academy and has since been continuing his training

Academy Years
Spoiler:

Niiro, the Genin
Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
Clan: None
Others: Mostly works with weapons and tai jutsu, along with the basic ninjutsu of his village.

Also, here's something I wrote for a sample. It isn't much, but I hope it's likable
Spoiler:

Last edited by Major Tom on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Admin: Kazekage

Ninja Progression
Money: 0¥
Level: 35
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Before we get to this I want to let you know that Konoha has Special Jounin and Chuunin ranks available so you don't have to start as a Genin if you dont want to. Also, Ten Ten is not a clan, the list of all clans are here.

However if you don't want a clan you don't have to have one, if your looking to build your character like Ten Ten you would have to do so by simply choosing jutsu, abilities and skills that fit that criteria. Though I would advise you to look through all of the rules and guides before you make you make any definitive decisions.

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I have read over the rules again, and I really would like to have a character that is without clan. I appreciate you bringing it up, though. I realize this will probably lead to more losses than wins on the battlefield, but that is the price you pay for it.

On the other hand, I would be interested in a Chuunin position, if it can be approved. I will adjust age, appearance, and possible write a small blurb for the arc, if necessarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Your welcome to apply for Chuunin of Leaf, you can go ahead and adjust your app to reflect that.

Also, just because you do not have a clan does not make you weaker than someone who does. In fact it allows you to excel a bit more in ability skills as you don't have to spend ASP in Kekkai Genkai, thus allowing you to spend those points in other areas that help make you more versatile. As long as your smart about the abilities you pick and the jutsu you create/purchase to compliment them you will be just as formidable if not more.

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Alright, I adjusted it to how I thought it would look for a Chuunin level Niiro by adding four years to the age and adjusting appearance as needed. However, I understand that this is up to the Hokage, so I guess I should wait and make sure I grasp all the rules and skill, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Yes, normally each Kage approves and deals with their own applicants, but since we are short handed staff wise either of us can approve any apps. Though if you would rather wait for Rumiko to come along and approve you thats fine. Just make sure to edit you rank in your app to Chuunin.

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Alright, the edit has been made. I'm fine with you approving it; I don't think there's anything in it questionable enough to be shot down by another moderator... if there is, please let me know before it's locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Alrighty then.

For starters, your personality is too short, if you can give me at least 6-8 good sentences that should suffice. Also, your history is much too short as well. We need to know as much about your character as possible, you can start from his years in the academy, through his genin years and up to his days as a current Chuunin as well as anything else you would like us to know.

Make those edits and reply once your done.

Admin Tool
Admin Tool

Male Posts : 603
Humor : Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

To help you with your personality, think about certain things. Ask yourself, how would your character act in front of his friends? To strangers? Superiors? Stuff like that. Add in what your character can't stand and what he loves. Is he lazy or active? Calm and collected or hyper and off-the-walls?

I see you have done some of this, but try to go into more detail with the areas you have already talked about.

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Alright, it has been expanded again. I have to admit, it's not my best work, but I think it'll click more if/when I can start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rumiko
Admin Tool
Admin Tool

Male Posts : 603
Humor : Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
0/45  (0/45)

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Much better on the personality and appearance. Good job. Your history isn't very long, but it's passable I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to Konoha. I'm sure Knuckles will be happen to have someone to rp with for once XD

But yeah. Now that your app has been approved, head on over to the Request section and begin creating your Data Sheet. You start off with 1,400 Yen so spend it wisely.

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Niiro   

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Niiro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1