HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Naruto Domain is CLOSED. It will face a reboot sometime in the future. I can no longer say how soon it's going to start, but I can assure you that it will eventually happen. In the meantime, you guys all enjoy yourselves...

Share | 

Capturing The Message Bird

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marik Swift
Suna Sp. Jounin
Suna Sp. Jounin

Male Posts : 53
Humor : UMAD?

Ninja Progression
Money: 1660¥
Level: 20
Experience Bar:
10/30  (10/30)

PostSubject: Capturing The Message Bird   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Spoiler:

It was early morning as Sunagakure ninja, Marik Swift, strolled his way through Sunagakure's streets, both his hands in his pockets, his eyes closed off to the world. It was a little pass dawn, and there wasn't plenty people to be seen in the streets as a result, which was just the way the lone wolf liked it. It was nothing out of the ordinary for him to wake up early, as he prefers the peace of the early morning and the late night.

As Marik strolled through the open streets he bumped into someone as he fell onto the ground. He fell onto the ground on his butt, causing a thud doing so. He kept his usual calm demeanor as he opened his eyes to see who he had bump into.

As he opened his eyes he caught sight of a woman. She was wearing a white work shirt, and a long knee length dress. She wore round black framed glasses, had blue eyes, had a peach skin tone. Her hair was put in fringes, which fell over her glasses, but not too much that they'd get in her eyes, and he could tell she had a figure to go with her sizable bust. She was practically around his age or a bit older.

As Marik rose to his feet he extended his arms out to woman, and pulled her up onto her feet. "Sorry" the woman said as she rose to her feet. Her sight wasn't fixed on Marik but rather on the surroundings as she looked around the area rapidly and nervously.

"What's wrong?" Marik asked as he saw how worry she was.

"It's this bird!" she groaned.

"Go on"

"You see I recently got a job as the Kazekage's secretary. And you see, I lost his bird, after I had knocked it's cage over. And it flew away and now I can't find it" the woman continued.

"I don't see what the big deal is when the guy has like a million other bir-"

"No, no!"the woman exclaimed. "This is Lord Kazekage's number one and favorite bird. And if I don't get it back I'll get fired for sure" she moaned.

Letting out a irritable sigh. Marik scratched his head as he reply, "Okay. I'll help you find this dumb bird".

The woman grew a smile as she leaped into Marik's arms, hugging him. "Thank you! Thank you!" she exclaimed as she hugged Marik closely, causing Marik to groan irritably.

"Yea Yea. So what does this bird look like?" Marik groaned, as he broke the hug.

"It's a bird" the woman said as she extended her arms out, trying to example herself as the birds size.

"Anything else?" Marik asked dully.

"Oh yea! It's a penegin falcon!"
she said after a moment thought.

"You mean Peregrine Falcon?" Marik replied annoyed.

"Oh yea. That!" she replied. "Please find it for me. I'll pay you out of my own pocket if you do" the girl said, before she gave Marik a peck on the cheek and made her way off into the kage house.

Marik Swift
Suna Sp. Jounin
Suna Sp. Jounin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
10/30  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Capturing The Message Bird   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 am

Marik had been searching the village up and down for the bird. He couldn't see it anywhere in the sky which mean't it probably wasn't flying. And the sandstorm that day wasn't helping the situation very much."I bet this bird isn't even in the village" anymore Marik thought to himself".

As he came to a crossing he saw it. There it was his target. There the bird was just laying there on one of the many dome shaped houses in Sunagakure. Wasting no time, Marik took off after the bird. He ran up the house as he placed some chakra into his feet to enable him to walk up the house with ease.

Before he could grabbed at it the bird took off with it's amazing speed. "Dammit" Marik mumbled to himself as he spitted out the sand that was in his mouth from his failed bird catching face plant. He then quickly took off after the bird on foot, his eyes fixed on the bird up top.

Before he could get very far he knocked into someone. It was a little kid, around 7 years of age, and was wearing a Sunagakure cloak and neck tie. Marik helped him up onto his feet off the ground and quickly dust him off. As he was done he fixed his eyes back to the sky. Unfortunately for poor old Marik the bird had gotten away.

"Dammit kid! You make me lose the goddamn bird!" Marik snapped. with that the kid burst into tears.

Marik let out a irritable groan as he got down on one knee, "Okay sorry for that kid", Marik said as he wiped the tears from the kids eyes.

"Leave me alone!" the boy snapped as he ran off in tears. Marik watched as the kid ran off down the streets.

"Stupids kids these days" Marik groaned. "Anyways now I lost that damn bird. "Screw it, I'm going home. No girl is worst this". With that Marik placed his hands into his pockets and walked off down the street.

Last edited by Marik Swift on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2727901/Marik_Swift
Marik Swift
Suna Sp. Jounin
Suna Sp. Jounin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
10/30  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Capturing The Message Bird   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Later that day Marik could be seen as he walked out of his house, letting out a yawn that could swallow a ocean. Sleeping was something he loved. As he caught sight of the setting of the day, he face palmed as he noticed he had over slept, and it was evening.

Going back to sleep was the first thing that popped into his head as he figured it was already too late. But before he could reach for his door, something flew pass his face. As he turned his head, there it was, the bird that has given him so much worries all day. Marik dashed after the bird, jumping on house to house so he could reach his prey in the air.

"I'll trick it with a genjutsu he thought to himself". He whispered the words "False Surroundings" as he put his hands together forming a seal. With that technique he made a house ahead appear as a big pool full of bird food.

He had to take the bird while the opportunity was hot as the genjutsu could where off anytime since it's only temporary. With that Marik focused in his feet to boost his speed and leaped into the air.

He made a dive for the bird. But once again the bird had gotten away before he could grab a hold. Dammit. When he rose his head out of the sand he caught sight of the bird, and it was with someone. There the bird was just laying there on some little kids arms. The kid was petting it. Then it hit Marik that, that was the kid from before.

Marik dust himself and made his way over to the kid. "Hey there" he said to the kid in a kind tone trying to come off friendly.

The kid gasped as he said"your that meany man from earlier" he shouted.

"Yea sorry for that.. Anyways can I have that bird you have there"
Marik said returning to his usual tone.

"No. This is my bird! I just found him"

"I know that but you see I really need this bird" Marik replied trying to negotiate.

"No. This is my bird" the kid shouted.

Marik really didn't have time for this. Marik then used his speed to quickly flash behind the kid and knock him on the neck gently, knocking him out. It kind of made him feel cruel for doing this. But not like he killed him. Marik then took the bird and exited the scene.

Jutsu/Skills Used:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Marik Swift on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2727901/Marik_Swift
Marik Swift
Suna Sp. Jounin
Suna Sp. Jounin

Ninja Progression
Experience Bar:
10/30  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Capturing The Message Bird   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Later Marik had gotten to the Kage house with the bird. As he entered the building he saw the woman at the giant front desk. The desk was the center of the room, and had two back doors behind it at each side. There were benches for people who have come to visit or come to collect a mission and had to wait and was quite roomy.

As he got up to the front desk, the woman had her back turned and was dealing with some paperwork, and thus she hadn't noticed him just yet, until he got up to the desk and gave it a gentle knock.

"YOU FOUND HIM" the woman exclaimed as she noticed Marik's presence.."Thank you! thank you!" she added as Marik handed her the bird.

She had the bird cage on the desk prepared already, which drew Marik attention. As she placed the bird in the cage she came from the inside off the desk and came out and gave Marik a hug, then kissed him again on the cheek. This time kissing the left-a-half of his lip.

"Your welcome" Marik said under his voice making a comedic face hardly unable to breath due to the her pretty much squeezing the life out of him in the process of the hug. As she handed Marik the money, he walked off. Both waving to each as Marik made his exit.

"I'll be seeing you around" Marik shouted not even looking back as he parted through the door.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capturing The Message Bird   

Back to top Go down

Capturing The Message Bird
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1